COVID-19 Testing Requirements in GeorgiaOne of the following forms is required each time you enter a testing center during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- TCSG COVID-19 Under-age Consent 7.28.2020 - Students 16 and 17 years of age are considered under-age and must have the consent of a parent or guardian to test.
- TCSG COVID-19 Waiver 7.28.2020 - Required for all test-takers 18 years and over.
Do You Want to Earn Your GED®?
Follow the following steps:
- Make sure you're eligible
- You must NOT be enrolled in any public, private, or home-school program
- You must have a valid ID. It must be a current government-issued ID, driver's license, or passport. It cannot be broken all the way across or have pieces missing.
- If you are 16 or 17, you must enroll in a free adult education class and meet those requirements. Call 706-583-2551 for more information.
- Make sure you're ready:
- Take the test:
- Select the testing center and date that best fits your schedule.
- Athens Technical College offers testing in the following counties: Clarke, Elbert, Greene, Hart, Madison, Walton, and Wilkes.
- Testing dates at these sites can be seen on the www.ged.com website, or here, for the current as well as following month. We test throughout the year at all sites,
- Available to take from home 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- You will need a computer, a webcam, and a reliable internet connection -- No tablets or phones allowed
- Click here to register
- Click here for information comparing the online to the in-person version of the test